Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-users] Subscribe today to the Xen Project Newletter

>Anywhere we can get a better idea of the intended content in the
> newsletter so we can determine it's value?

Certainly.

Currently, the Xen Project Newsletter lists the critical highlights of
the month for folks who don't have time to check the Xen blog and
events calendar on a regular basic.  It has links to some of the most
notable Xen Project blogs, a listing of Xen-related events in the next
few weeks, and (starting in this issue), links to external articles
which have value for Xen users and developers.

Rather than featuring new content, it is a quick rundown of the
important things in the Xen world for the past month and for the month
ahead.  It is meant to be a quick read with links to more information,
so you can investigate those things which matter to you without wading
through tons of information which may not meet your needs.  Our
intention is to keep it monthly so that we don't burden your inbox any
more than necessary.

If you read it and decide that it could be improved by including or
excluding items, please let me know so we can make this a more
valuable experience for everyone.  And we always include a link to
unsubscribe if you decide you don't want to receive further issues.

Does that help?

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist (and newsletter editor ;)