[Xen-API] Startup Memory for Guests

Hi list,

While using ballooning, I found that VM always uses its "target" memory as startup memory. Is it possible to change it to static max as startup memory ?

Basically I have hosts where I want VM to start with max possible memory and then shrink if there are other VMs trying to start.  If the static-max is available then start/restart should use that.  It will give better host utilization for me.

Any ideas how would I do that with help of XAPI ?

Thanks.