[Xen-API] Xen Developer Summit (Oct 24-25 Edinburgh): CFP reminder (ends Aug 30)

Hi all,

just a gentle reminder that the CFP for the Xen Project Developer Summit ends on August 30th. Please make sure you submit talks via http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/xen-project-developer-summit/program/cfp ... "The Xen Project Developer Summit will feature content for developers, integrators and power users of the Xen Project. We are looking for presentations related to development, such as development proposals, updates on feature development, project updates, etc. We are also looking for insight into best practices in deploying Xen at scale, case studies by Xen users and other topics that large scale users of Xen care about."

Please forward this information to other communities, which may have a stake in the developer summit. Such as distros, cloud orchestrations stacks, etc.

Best Regards
Lars