Re: [Xen-API] XenServer/XCP replication (block changes tracking)

About block changes tracking with vhdx, from qemu bugtracker:

VHDX (MS Hyper-V) image format has initial read-only support. Dynamic and fixed
sized disks are supported, but not differencing images (e.g. VHDX images with a
backing file). Read-only is strictly enforced, and the 'readonly=on' option
must be used for any VHDX images.

"Differencing images". That is what I guess is used by hyper-v to only
replicate changed blocks of a virtual machine to another host

Cheers,
Sébastien