Re: [Xen-API] PCI passthrough - XCP vs XenServer

  • To: Xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Phill Edwards <philledwards@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 22:53:40 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 12:53:55 +0000

On 2 Jul 2013 22:31, "Dave Marples" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Phil,
>

> Things have matured a lot since then, so I hope you have better luck - this note is just to wish you the best of luck and please post your results back to the list (good or bad) as some of us will be wanting to open that can of worms up again :-)
>
> Regards
>
> DAVE

Will do. BTW, I have had a MythTV backend running on XenServer for a while now and it works great. However it requires the use of an HD Homerun as the tuner. Have you considered that option?

What I'm doing now is trying to see if I can get this going with my DVB-T PCI cards as well.