Re: [Xen-API] PCI passthrough - XCP vs XenServer

Hi Phill

yes pci passthrough is possible in XCP and xenserver 6.2
Though you have to do this through the commandline:
xe vm-param-set other-config:pci=0/0000:06:00.0 uuid=[UUID]
Where "06:00.0" is the id of the passed through device (you can find a list lunning the "lspci" command to find the id's of your devices) and "[UUID]" is the uuid of the VM you want the device to be assigned to. (you can find this in the general tab of your vm in xencenter).

Bare in mind though that pci passthrough only works with IOMMU/Intel VT-d enabled motherbords/processors.
More info on VT-d and IOMMU found here

Kind regards,
Marien