[Xen-API] Xenserver/XCP encrypted disk

We have a project where all data on DomU's will be sensitive. There will be multiple DomU's spawned depending on needs. It would seem the best way to ensure all sensitive data ie. DomU disks are encrypted we've been trying to use LUKS/Truecrypt on the Control Domain disks. The XCP hosts are mobile and if one was to go missing we'd like to know that the data isn't going to be available. We were thinking of a hardware key or a keystore.Â

The problem is that the XCP/Xenserver 6.2 kernel doesn't seem to have enough crypto support for encrypting the disks.Â

------
Luks refuses to encrypt.. I've tried multiple ciphers listed in /proc/crypto to no avail.
Check kernel for support for the aes-cbc-essiv:sha256 cipher spec and verify that /dev/sda2 contains at least 133 sectors.

------
Truecrypt encrypts (as long as I use IT'S encryption and not the kernel) but I get a device-mapper ioctl error when trying to mount it.

echo 4 | truecrypt -t -c --volume-type=normal -m=nokernelcrypto --encryption=AES --hash=SHA-512 -p "" --keyfiles="/root/secure.key" --random-source=/dev/urandom --quick /dev/sda2

Done: 100.000% ÂSpeed: Â5.5 GB/s ÂLeft: 0 sÂ

Error: device-mapper: reload ioctl failed: Invalid argument
Command failed

Has anyone encrypted any local directories on Xenserver/XCP successfully? Or do you have other suggestions.Â

Grant McWilliams
http://grantmcwilliams.com/