[Xen-API] VDI size 0MB after crash

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Joseph-Andre Guaragna <joseph-andre@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 13:32:10 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:32:24 +0000

HI,

I just encountered a problem with one of my vdi. yesterday link
between our xcp and our iscsitarget broke. After replacing all broken,
we started up again the whole infrastructure.

Everything went ok except for the VM I imported from Virtualbox, the
vdi attach to the VM are now seen as 0MB, and of course no sytems
booted up. I tryed to solve the problem b copuying the vdi to another
SR but nothing work so far. I supposed the metadata are corrupted.

Does anybody any encountered this trouble ? thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,

   Joseph