[Xen-API] 5th Xen Test Day for 4.3 is Wed, June 19th! [Was: Re: [Xen-devel] 4th Xen Test Day for 4.3 is Tomorrow!]

It is, of course, the _5th_ TestDay, as said in the body of the message,
and not the 4th one, as the subject line is mistakenly saying! :-P

While at it, allow me to say that RC5 test instructions are on-line:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.3_RC5_test_instructions

Let me also tell you that, thanks to the great work of Michael Young, we
have some nice Fedora RPMs for Xen-4.3.0-RC5 available here already:

Regards,
Dario