[Xen-API] duplicate vdi after crash

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Joseph-Andre Guaragna <joseph-andre@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 15:59:22 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:59:37 +0000

Hi,

I just kind of run into a problem of duplicate of our vdi file on our
pool master followinf the crash of the link between share storage and
server pool.

All the VM running on the pool master have their vdi duplicated one
with normal size and attache to the propre VM and another one name the
same no size and link to the "domain control host1".

I can not get rid of the second by xe vdi-destroy nor can the vm run
anymore complaining about a disk with that is 0MB.

I found a way to solve the problem by cloning the disk to a new name
so I can start the VMs again and destroy the original vdi.

The second remain and I cannot get rid of it.

Does anyone have a solution for that.

Best regards.

Joseph