Re: [Xen-API] Xen-api/Debian 7 - conversion and xs-tools

-> Why Debian 7 and not CentOS?
-> Debian 7 is fairly untested.

I have some 50 servers at my customers, most of them Ubuntu or Debian. Only
those running Citrix Xenservers regularly cause numerous problems especially
with newer hardware. They have to be rebooted at least once a week. I suspect
these problems are related to CentOS5 and the Citrix xcp toolstack. I have to
find an alternative.
My personal experience (more than 10 years with Linux) is that Debian is far
more tested than any other operating system ...
Paul