Re: [Xen-API] Installing OpenStack Grizzly on CentOS VM running on XenServer

Hi Mate,

I have tested with other qcow2 format images. That was booting earlier but now
that also has stopped booting. So, now i am trying with VHD images.
When I follow this link http://blogs.citrix.com/2012/10/04/convert-a-raw-image-to-xenserver-vhd/
to apply patch I get a configure error when I run ./configure --disable-monitors --disable-ocamltools --disable-rombios --disable-seabios
configure: error: Unable to find as86, please install as86
I can't run 'make' until I overcome this error.
I need to run wget https://github.com/citrix-openstack/xenserver-utils/raw/master/blktap2.patch -qO - | patch -p0
while being under xen-4.2.0/tools/ directory or I can patch it from any directory ?
I am stuck at this step itself.
Second it the availability of "faketime" package to move forward.

Please advice

Thank you,