Re: [Xen-API] XenTools 6.1 update for XCP 1.6. How?

I also was able to use this method to apply the XAPI patch in XCP. I also made some changes in the base OS update repo (a specially crafted exclude list) that allowed me to update the base OS too with no issues -- but that didn't seem to be popular here when I posted.