Re: [Xen-API] Compiling xen-api on Debian Wheezy AMD64

OPAM 1.0 has been released and will be in binary packages as soon as Debian and
other packaging vendors catch up in their release cycles:
https://github.com/OCamlPro/opam/issues/149

Therefore it is safe to remove the xen-org/opam snapshot now.

To upgrade OPAM, you just need to compile OPAM-1.0 and replace the OPAM binary,
and run 'opam update' to refresh your package list.  It may be easier to just
delete ~/.opam and recompile packages.  There is no state for OPAM held outside
of ~/.opam.

-anil