[Xen-API] Xen has now a Facebook page : invitation Project Leads, Committers and Maintainers to be content creators

Hi everybody,

Xen has now a facebook page. It is still pretty unpopulated. As this is a community page, I wanted to initially invite Project Leads, Committers and Maintainers of all projects to be of the page. This means aka you can edit the page, send messages and create posts on behalf of the page, create adverts and view insights. To do this you need to
a) Like the page
b) Send me the e-mail address associated with the page
I know that some of you use facebook extensively and also take lots of pictures at events.

In time, we will expand the people who can add to the page.

Regards
Lars