[Xen-API] Pictures of Xen Developers for Xen Birthday party at LF Collab Summit

Hi everybody,

we are having a little Xen birthday party at the Linux Foundation Collab Summit, on April 15th. The Linux Foundation wanted to create a collage of pictures of Xen Developers that they will project onto walls. So if you have a picture of yourself , or some picture you want to send in please send it to <karen.vuong@xxxxxxxxxx> who will forward to the Linux Foundation. I will dig out some group photos in the meantime (if I can still find them).

Do note that this is not the only Xen birthday party this year: we will have several others

Regards
Lars