Re: [Xen-API] Issues with XenAPI on CentOS 6.3

Hi John,

This is really, really odd!

If you're in the market for a workaround, you could use the
"execute_command_get_output" function to run "cat filename" -- ugly but it has
to work.

 let stdout, stderr = Forkhelpers.execute_command_get_output "/bin/cat" [
filename ] in

Cheers,
Dave