[Xen-API] XenConvert log location?

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunter99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 10:25:14 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 15:25:33 +0000

I'm attempting to a convert a Vmware player created ovf into XCP 1.6.
It won't import out of the box and I can't find out the actual cause.
Where's the log file that would have more information on this?

I also tried to use XenConvert to covert from the ovf into XCP and got
some errors at the login step. It sites a log file but doesn't tell me
where to find it. I've checked the Program Files\Citrix folders. Any
ideas?