Re: [Xen-API] Issues with XenAPI on CentOS 6.3

On 01/03/13 17:43, John Garbutt wrote:
I installed xenopsd using OPAM, not sure how to get hold of the
associated code to check what it is doing.

You're probably using the opam remote 'github.com/xen-org/opam-repo-dev/', which tells me...

https://github.com/xen-org/opam-repo-dev/blob/master/packages/xenopsd.1.0.0/url

... that the xenopsd repo you've installed is here:

git://github.com/djs55/xenopsd.git

I'll take a look at your other run-time issue now.

Mike