Re: [Xen-API] [Vote] Results of formal vote for Mirage to be accepted as Xen.org Incubation Project - Correction

Hi,

I need to correct the results and apologize for a mistake I made : I should have double checked the process before sending out the request for voting.

http://www.xen.org/projects/governance.html says "Voting: The community manager arranges a timed private vote as outlined above (voting should be open for a minimum of a week). Any maintainer of a mature project and the Xen.org community manager is allowed to vote. Voting follows the conventions as laid out in 'Principle: Consensus Decision Making'."

This means that:
a) I miscommunicated who is elgible to vote : which are project leads, committers and maintainers of mature projects, as well as the community manager.
b) I tallied wrongly

I am summarizing the results again: the following people who fit the criteria in a) can vote. Note that XCP does not have a defined list of maintainers and committers, thus only the vote of the XCP's project lead - Mike McClurg - counts. Eligible votes came from:

Ian Campbell
Mike McClurg
Jan Beulich
Lars Kurth
Tim Deegan
Ian Jackson

5 in favour, 1 abstained.

If no committer challenges by Friday, the vote will carry.

Regards
Lars