Re: [Xen-API] Error when attempting to create VM in xcp-xapi

Im also experiencing the same issue on Ubuntu 13.04

xe vm-start vm=MFSBSD
The server failed to handle your request, due to an internal error.  The given message may give details useful for debugging the problem.
message: Xenctrl.Error [ memory 6796760 KiB free; to be scrubbed 0 KiB; total 7893 MiB]: 1: Operation not permitted