Re: [Xen-API] Running OS X 10.8 as a guest in XCP

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:17:38 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 15:17:56 +0000

I think main problem is that mac os X don't want to work on S3 video graphics ATA PIIXE adapter and nec 2000 network card (this is the stuff XCP emulates for guests by qemu).

... And that question is better to address to Apple: why Mac OS X don't want to run on commodity hardware every other sane OS can run?