[Xen-API] xcp-xapi antispoof and QoS support

Hello,

I'm trying to setup QoS for the vifX.X with xcp-xapi installed on Debian Wheezy but it does not work. Also I don't see any antispoof XCP 1.6 related fields in vif-param-set output such as locking-mode and ipv4-allowed.

Is there any support of these features in xcp-xapi(kronos)? If not I will have to discard of using it for out purposes, it's a great pity...

Andrey