Re: [Xen-API] VM Migration Bug?

Oh, seems like you got a duplicate domain on some host. Check (manually that that domain is not running on target host (or any host in target's pool), list_domains). And check that vm is removed from target pool (no xe vm-list uuid=... entry). If some correction was made (f.e. stray domain killed), xapi service restart may be need on every host in target's pool.

11.01.2013 16:58, Dave Avent ÐÐÑÐÑ:
Some more info:

I have tracked this down to VM's created using the API (in my case using the
Ruby Fog libraries). I am assuming that these libraries are going something
incorrectly but I cannot figure out exactly what XCP has issues with.

To answer your questions they are separate hosts not in a pool.

The relevant log entries are here: https://gist.github.com/4510441

Thanks,

Dave