Re: [Xen-API] Is it possible to upgrade from XCP 1.1 to 1.6 easily?

Thanks for the info.
The fixes were exactly that. I will undo that changes before upgrade.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:13 PM, admin@xxxxxxxxxxx <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We recently upgraded a XCP pool from version 1.0 to 1.1 to 1.6.    We started by booting the pool master with the ISO, upgrading the pool master, and then repeating for each slave.  In our case, we did every node in the pool to get the entire pool from 1.0 to 1.1.  Then we did the entire pool again (starting with the master) to go from 1.1 to 1.6.  Everything went smooth during the upgrades.  Upgrade to the latest version of XenCenter before you do the XCP upgrades.

In our case, we did not have hacked version numbers in the XCP nodes.  If that the fixes you are referring to, you may need to switch those version numbers back before doing the upgrade.