[Xen-API] Upcoming CFP deadlines & travel stipends for Xen talks at industry events

Hi everybody,

first I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year. I also wanted to remind you, that I can usually find travel stipends for speakers that talk about Xen at industry and open source events. If you want to submit a Xen related talk and need support with travel, drop me a line to work out details. In particular, I am looking for more Xen user talks and case studies this year.

In this spirit, I wanted to share upcoming deadlines:

Event: OSCON 2013
Deadline: Feb 2
CFP: http://www.oscon.com/oscon2013/public/cfp/251

Event: Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit
Deadline: Feb 4
CFP: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit/cfp

Linux Foundation Enterprise User Summit
Deadline: Feb 14