Re: [Xen-API] Intel 82574L in XCP 1.6 and vlan

  • To: Rob Hoes <Rob.Hoes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Mikael Hugo <mikael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 12:38:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: sv-SE, en-GB, en-US
  • Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:35:30 +0000

Hi,

6.1 does not have the latest drivers - The Citrix update package has much more recent drivers.

The card is on the HCL list.

Looking at the router its plugged into I don't get any traffic at all coming from the server. I have configured the VLANs on the server using xencenter 6.1 as we have some xenservers running too with no issues like this.

I reinstalled the system just to be sure, but there is no difference.

Since the system had 6 ports I'm just running untagged for now. I have an identical machine I will install and make some tests on.

Can I dump a packet trace in the machine and see what its doing in wireshark somehow from the open switch?

/M