Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.6 unattended PXE install, answers file

Hi. Thank you for the reference.

Well, there is no "/etc/firstboot.d/interfaces" as is on a fresh XCP installation. Seems like it has been moved to /etc/firstboot.d/data/ , referenced from /etc/firstboot.d/30-prepare-networking mentions .

El 27/12/12 09:04, Joseph Hom escribió:
After the install prior to reboot of the system.

-----Original Message-----
From: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Alexandre Kouznetsov
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 11:09 AM
To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.6 unattended PXE install, answers file

Hello.

El 21/12/12 09:57, Joseph Hom escribió: cxvz zxv asd sad  asdva da sd asd ad
2. Not sure if this is still the case for 1.6, but prior to XS 6.0.2,
in the scripting section, we blew away /etc/firstboot.d/interfaces
files and recreated them. From my understanding, this is what xapi
uses on first boot after installation to populate its state.db.
The interfaces there are all listed based on mac.

In what stage did you do that? After the installation, but before the first
boot?

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov