Re: [Xen-API] Bridge in XCP 1.1 mode

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 18:13:50 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 14:14:07 +0000

I think default XCP mode with ovs is fine, it can provide all bridging functionality with higher switching speed.

If you running single instance of XCP, you can change network backend in /etc/xensource/network.conf from openvwitch to bridge.

06.12.2012 05:40, Ricardo ÐÐÑÐÑ:
Hello list.

I have installed XCP 1.1 I want to configure a (eth0) interface in
bridge mode, the idea is that I want to connect a VM directly to the
WAN with dynamic IP. Search in Google but hey had a success. Anyone
can help me please. Thank you

Ricardo