[Xen-API] XCP 1.6 Beta: running domains on slave not displayed following master reboot

Hi all

I've noticed a strange behaviour with my XCP 1.6 Beta 2 pool.

I usually start with a single master with 3 guests.  I subsequently bring up a slave and migrate the guests to the slave (one HVM shutdown-start and two others PV live migrate).  So far so good.  I can see the guests have come up on the slave's xsconsole.

Then I reboot the master.  A short while after the master comes up, the guests disappear from the slave's xsconsole, in the 'VMs running on this host' screen.  Also no VMs can be listed using xsconsole.  However, from the command line, xe vm-list provides a list of VMs.

The situation is rectified by stopping and starting xsconsole, when the running VMs are listed on the slave.

Is this expected behaviour?