[Xen-API] How to rebuild squeezed module in XCP source code

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Nguyen Anh Tu <ng.tuna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 21:08:04 +0700
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:08:28 +0000

Hi all,

I'm working on XCP 1.1. I wrote some new code to modify the ballooning policy of DMC feature in XCP, it's called Squeezed daemon, but couldn't find any way to rebuild it. I found that just only need to build a new squeezed file, to replace the old one in /opt/xensource/libexec/ folder, no need to rebuild all of source code. How can I do it? I found that have to do something with OMakefile, but don't know exactly what to do.

Please help. Thanks for reading :-)

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U