[Xen-API] Management Software Xen Cloud Platform

  • To: <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Ricardo E. Quezada Sánchez <rquezada.sanchez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 07:17:25 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 12:17:39 +0000

Dear Mike, I congratulate you on the progress and scope of the Xen Cloud Platform project I'm currently developing a web management software in Java with Primefaces like interface, I am interested in developing a tool for managing physical and virtual servers as well as the monitoring real-time performance of the physical host and the virtual machines and the deployment of new SR. while publishing tool for general use.

Finally able to develop the software for deployment of virtual machines in the cloud and have a robust software that supports the manageability of the platform.

Greetings.
I hope I can count on your support.
Chimbote - Peru.