Re: [Xen-API] Disco solo de lectura en XCP 1.1

Hi Ricardo,

apologize in advance for my bad English, this is the first time I
write to a list if I mistake Excuse me

I have installed XCP 1.1 I have installed the vms, when installing
ubuntu 12 x64 install. installed everything ended well, when reenicia
tells me the disc is read-only. here the link of the screenshot

http://guzman.com.ar/imagenes/Pantallazo.png

Remove and reinstall the same thing happens, that peude happen?
Xencenter6.02'm using to create the VMs on another pc I walk perfectly
.. might be installed wrong .....

I guess ubuntu 12 uses ext4 with barrier enabled by default, which are not implemented in xcp 1.1. You should add barrier=0 in your fstab entry, see

http://www.warden.pl/2012/04/10/debian-io-disk-problem-when-rebooting-on-xenserver-guest/

cheers,

Denis

anyone can help me I agradesere.