Re: [Xen-API] How to create Templates for Network Installs that need additional Kernel-parameters ?? eliloader.py - patch suggestion

The GUI makesÂthe difference - If you doubleclick on the template you CAN supply all the parameters you need for kickstarting but you cannot have them prefilled - and even worse: this won't be used for the first boot - you'll always find "graphic utf8" preloaded (this is what is in PV-args later on) -Â

Cheers
Andreas

Andreas,
  Are you saying that even if you set the ks= and install-repository= in the template it gets overwritten when you try to create the VM? ÂWhat else besides these two things do you require to be automatic in your situation?

Grant McWilliams
http://grantmcwilliams.com/

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."Â
Now they have two problems.