Re: [Xen-API] How to built XCP from source-1.iso ?

I believe that the issues stated below can be overcome and there has been progress on some. I guess a good opportunity to get this started would be one of the Xen Docs Days. I am not sure whether next Monday would be good though, as quite a few people will be at UDS

Regards
Lars