Re: [Xen-API] support cycle for xcp

On 08/10/12 19:13, Daniel FraniÄ wrote:
> As Lars suggested i am sending this question on xen-api:
> what is the support cycle for XCP distribution.....for example centos
> support cycle is 10years.
>
> kind regards
> Dan

Each XCP release corresponds to a commercially supported version of
XenServer. I would say that when the corresponding version of XenServer
is EOL, you should stop using that version of XCP. FYI, XCP 1.6 is the
same as XenServer 6.1.

Note that I am not saying that Citrix will provide commercial support
for XCP.

Mike