Re: [Xen-API] XcP 1.6 Beta - HA ??

Hi Melvin,

Lars is correct: XenServer's HA software is closed-source and not
available in XCP. As he mentioned, you can implement HA for your
software yourself following that guide for pacemaker and DRDB. I don't
believe that this solution will automatically select a new pool master
for you if your master fails, which is what XenServer's HA can do.

Mike