Re: [Xen-API] Install XCP 1.1.0 in VMware Workstation 8.0.3 -> "No Primary Disk"

Christopher,
can you ask the question on the xen-api mailing list. I CC'ed the list, but you may want to susbscribe to the list (http://lists.xen.org/mailman/listinfo/xen-api)
Regards
Lars

On 28/07/2012 10:06, Christopher Zimmermannn wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm trying to install XCP 1.1.0 via downloaded ISO-image in VMware Workstation 8.0.3 for testing the migration of some servers into virtual machines. But at installation process i always get the message "No Primary Disk". I tried changing the hdd from SCSI to IDE and putted it onto the primary master in VMware's virtual machine, but this didn't help. I can see the hdd in VMware's BIOS but the XCP installation cannot find it. Can you please tell me a solution for this problem? Many thanks.