[Xen-API] migration questions

Hi,

I've found that migrate_send *always* tries to use the new VDI storage motion
feature, even when one of the VDI to move is on a shared storage and when the
destination is on the same pool. I've get a tentative patch to fix that, I'll
make a pull request after more testing, but just wanted to check that fixing
this issue makes sense.

Also when migrate_send is done from the master to the slave, still with a
shared storage, the temporary remote VDI created on the slave has an associated
tapdisk process on the slave, but the clean-up VDI.destroy call will be
forwarded to the master which try to kill running tapdisk process -- but there
is no tapdisk process there, and then vdi_destroy is forwarded to the slave
again and finally that's failing because of the running tapdisk on the slave. A
solution to fix this would be to speak directly to the remote storage layer to
destroy the VDI, but it seems than no one does that in xapi_vm_migrate.ml. Any
thoughts on this ?

--
Thomas