Re: [Xen-API] assert_can_migrate regression

Hi,

I found an other regression: only pool admins are now allowed to migrate VMs.
This is because the new migrate codepath is now using the /services/xenops url
(to communicate between xenops deamons) which can be used by pool admins only,
whereas migration was previously using the /migrate url, which can be used by
all VM admins.

So I can think of two possibles fixes for that regression:
* either allow services/xenops to VM admins (this can lead to some security
issues if not done correctly)
* or use the old /migrate url for VM migrations (this can be quite intrusive I
guess, as we need to check that every xenops client done by xenops use this
codepath)

What do you advice ?

--
Thomas