Re: [Xen-API] RuntimeError: Unable to find partition containing kernel

Sorry, I forgot to provide you the bootloader command output:

[root@minicloud ~]# EDITOR=vi xe-edit-bootloader -n myVM -p 1
Creating dom0 VBD: a670dc34-e32c-6a32-331f-89f2620b883c
Plugging VBD:
Waiting for /dev/xvda1: .....Device /dev/xvda1 not found.
You must specify the correct partition number with -p
Unplugging VBD: . done

Thanks,