[Xen-API] Xen/XCP installation instructions for Ubuntu 12.04 with raid, lvm and encryption (optionally)

Hi!

I would like to share an initial draft of my personal "Xen/XCP installation instructions for Ubuntu 12.04 with raid, lvm and encryption (optionally)".

All provided instructions are Ubuntu-aware and (hopefully) harmonized.

This documentation is still work in progress and buggy. I am going to reiterate the provided instructions in the coming days. Therefore quality is going to improve rapidly.

URLs:
http://www.chimos.de/stuff/xen-xcp-ubuntu-manual/xen-xcp-ubuntu-manual.txt

http://www.chimos.de/stuff/xen-xcp-ubuntu-manual/disk-volume-partition-tree.pdf
http://www.chimos.de/stuff/xen-xcp-ubuntu-manual/xen-xcp-bridge-network-infrastructure.pdf