Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.5 Beta2/Final ?

On 29/05/12 14:31, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
Hello,

What's the current plan regarding XCP (the appliance ISO) 1.5 beta2 and/or
Final release?

Thanks,

-- Pasi

Hi Pasi,

We have no concrete dates right now. Jon and I had been diverted from XCP work to finish up work on the new XenServer release. That's winding down now, and I plan on starting work on XCP 1.5 beta2/final in mid June.

Also, we will likely be able to ship an XCP 1.6 alpha release in short time as well. This will hopefully coincide with the XCP 1.5 beta2 release. XCP 1.6 final won't ship before September.

In addition to actually shipping these things, I'd like to draw up an XCP roadmap on the wiki, which will include upcoming XCP releases as well as XCP toolstack releases planned for Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.

Mike