Re: [Xen-API] where find sources for windows software on xs-tools.iso?

Hey guys,

I am trying to get together a resource for people running Windows on
Xen with Citrix PV or GPLPV.
I was wondering if there is any more info you could share about the
interface Citrix PV implements with the dom0 via xenstore and whether
or not this is documented as part of XAPI/XCP projects?

Thanks. :)

On 10 April 2012 19:17, Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2012/4/10 Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Vasiliy,
>>
>>  Alas, no I haven't. I've asked my management for approval to publish but
>> heard nothing back. I'll ping them again.
>>
>>  Paul
>>

> Thanks!
>
> --
> Vasiliy Tolstov,
> Clodo.ru
> e-mail: v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx
> jabber: vase@xxxxxxxxx

CTO | Orion Virtualisation Solutions | www.orionvm.com.au
Phone: 1300 56 99 52 | Mobile: 0428 754 846