Re: [Xen-API] question about current state of XCP

On 23.05.2012 00:29, Thomas Goirand wrote:
On 05/23/2012 03:30 AM, George Shuklin wrote:
2) What is current kronos/zeus status? I means, is it product ready?
Just speaking for myself, with my Debian maintainer hat on...

XCP is in Debian SID since December. There's no open bugs
on any of the packages. So, either nobody is using it (but the
popcon is saying otherwise), or there's no (major) issue.

I would love to see more users testing it, especially considering
that Wheezy will be frozen in a month.

So please use it, and if you see any issue and report it well,
rest assured that it will be promptly fixed. As much as I can
see, there's no major problems (I used it enough to say this).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

Ok, thank you. I'll do some testing... Beware of bugreport flood (because XCP even in citrix ISO-way is ... well... full of many small, but annoying bugs, like zombie domains during failed migration, lot of strange behavior in LVMoISCSI SM and so on).