Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.5 BETA BUG

  • To: <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:59:00 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:59:13 +0000

Why does this solution need to be manually hacked into each XCP node?  Why
can't this issue be properly addressed once and for all in either XenCenter
or by shipping XCP with the equivalent XenServer version override already in
place?  Same question goes for the licensing quirks in XCP.  Why can't these
little quirks be permanently fixed before XCP 1.5 final ships?  There is no
sensible reason to leave these quirks in the code.  They confuse and annoy
new users.