Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.5 eta

I have no idea about Citrix planes, but it looks like kronos is moving forward.

On 14.12.2011 02:26, Christian Lachance wrote:

Hi,

I am working in the Ubisoft Cloud team and we are waiting for XCP 1.5 to be released.  Looking at the roadmap, RC1 should have been released in November and Final release in December.  Is there any news on XCP 1.5 release date or RC1 download?  If found the dates here: http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/XCP_Roadmap