Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 2:17 PM
To: enzinol@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP 1.5 availability

On 08/12/11 21:13, enzinol@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thank you Mike.
One more question: I am familiar with the wiki page about the differences
between XCP and XenServer.
I was wondering if one of the feature I care will be in Boston, i.e. the
support for GPU passthrough as exposed in XenServer.
My end goal is to consolidate in one fat box my workstation and server needs
and GPU passthrough is required.
Looking forward for the first bits to be available, thanks for your kind
answer
-e

GPU passthrough will be included in XCP 1.5.

Mike