Re: [Xen-API] Kronos: can't remove hosts from a pool

The source is all public already, it's all on github. Look at this page:

wiki.xen.org/wiki/Building_XAPI_for_debian

I've not finished completely testing what's written there (our build system
uses slightly different build targets and does other bits and pieces) in
particular the dependencies, but it should get you started.

Jon

Sent from my iPad