Re: [Xen-API] Fwd: Issue XCP 1.1: Shared LVM SR - unavailable host leaves VDI attached RW (xe vdi-introduce not available)

  • To: 'Jakob Praher' <jakob@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:05:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:06:11 +0000

Hi,

I believe Jon's advice in this earlier thread is still valid:

http://old-list-archives.xen.org/archives/html/xen-api/2011-02/msg00066.html

FYI in later xapi builds a "xe host-forget" followed by a "service xapi
restart" would also fix it.

HTH,
Dave